We place great value on working together with parents. We know this makes a great difference to the quality of the children's education. We welcome the informal links we have with you.
Good communication between school and home is essential for effective learning to take place. At Christ Church our staff are open and approachable, always willing to discuss your child’s progress with you. The Headteacher welcomes parents calling in to see her informally or by appointment.
The School Day
Early Years Foundation Stage/KS1
- Morning Session 8.55 – 12.05
- Morning Break 10.30 – 10.45
- Afternoon Session 1.15 – 3.20
- Morning Session 8.55 – 12.15
- Morning Break 11.00 – 11.15
- Afternoon Session 1.25 – 3.25