With a growing school population, it is impossible for anyone to know everybody who comes in and out of the school during the school day. In order to safeguard the children, we have a few security measures we ask all parents and visitors to adhere to.
In the morning parents may accompany their children onto the playground. Parents entering the school during the day, whether to help in class or collect children, must sign the visitors' book in the entrance lobby and collect a Visitor's Badge.
NSPCC Keeping children safe
Keeping Children Safe Online
- Parent information sheet on online safety
- Internet Matters Tips Set up Safe checklist
- Setting parental safeguards
- Screen time advice
- Online safety tips for parents of 0-5 Year Olds
- Online safety tips for parents of 6-10 Year Olds
Child Safety on TikTok
Our Safeguarding policy can be found on the School Policies page.
Designated Safeguarding Leads:
Designated Safeguarding Lead: Ruth James
Deputy Safeguarding Leads:
Deputy Safeguarding Lead: Karen Moses
Deputy Safeguarding Lead: Sharon Bane